We praise the Lord for 5 new supporters!
God was so good to us in 2019 and he is still pouring out his blessings in 2020. Thank you for praying for us as we have already been busy with traveling this year. You are part of our ministry as you labor with us in prayer. God is answering your prayers and raising our financial support. We have had 5 new churches partner with us so far in 2020!
More people surrendering to be missionaries!
The OG Conference was a huge blessing as people were challenged to be willing to serve on the foreign field. We must not only pray about where in America God wants for us to serve. Please pray for those who have surrendered to take the next step in becoming missionaries. The Devil will certainly attack them.
Instead of having different states as we have in the US, Indonesia has provinces. There are 34 provinces in all.
Because of their unique features, I want to bring to your attention these three provinces.
- Jakarta is the capital city. The Jakarta metropolitan area has a population of around 30 million people.
- Special Region of Yogyakarta, has sultan Hamengkubuwono as hereditary Governor and Paku Alam as hereditary vice-governor.
- Aceh, for the use of sharia law as the regional law of the province. It is derived from the religious precepts of Islam, particularly the Quran and the hadith.
The country is so diverse and so large! I am glad that our God does not change with each new year. He is still able to use regular people to do his work.
Pray & Praise
- Pray that the needed money will be raised for the building of the Center for World Evangelism
- Praise God for safety as we drove through a storm this week!
- Pray for us as we are planning our future move to Indonesia (Visas, tickets, housing, furnishings, car and schooling for our kids)