Prayer Letter | September 2020

September  2020                                                                                                  

Dear Fellow Laborers,                                                                       

We had a full month of traveling and presenting the need of Indonesia. We traveled over 7,000 miles to the following states: DE, PA, NC, TN, VA, TX. Please continue to pray for those affected by Hurricane Laura. It was shocking to see the aftermath when we drove through that area.

Show God’s love by sharing God’s Word with others around you.

Do you see more Muslims in and around your community now than you did ten years ago? I know that we do here north of Atlanta, Georgia. We also saw many in Virginia, just outside of Washington, DC. What a great need all over the world to reach the lost. The people of Islam are often passed by for differing reasons. Let’s go to them when we see them. Let’s share the gospel with them in love and boldness. I was blessed to be a part of an online conference focusing on the need for Christians’ to reach Muslims. David Gates, missionary to the Muslims in Dearborn, Michigan, taught this first conference. Please let me know if you would be interested in learning about any other meetings that we will have in the future.

Seven new churches partnered with our family’s ministry in August! Thank you to each one that supports us in the ongoing ministry that God has for us. Please pray as we strive to get to Indonesia by August of 2021. Currently, we are at 37% of our needed financial support. We serve a big God who we know is ready and able to provide the other 63% in the next year. I am praying that we can reach 50% in the next two months.

Reaching Indonesia for Christ,
Josh, Elizabeth, Hannah, Joseph & Olivia Ewing

PRAISE & PRAY WITH US:
• Praise: 7 new supporters!
• Praise: Churches are opening up!
• Pray: People to be saved while we serve now
• Pray: 7 more supporters this month

This entry was posted in Prayer Letter. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *